Tuesday, October 6, 2009

B-I-T-C-H

Bitch, foel inspiration

A man called home to his wif and said,

''Honey i have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and
several of his friends. We'ill be gone for a week. This is a good
opportunity for me to get that promotion i've been wanting. So could
you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and
fishing box. We're leaving from the office dan i will swing ay the
house to pick my things up.''

''Oh!! please pack my new blue silk pijamas.''

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she
is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he came
a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home
and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, ''Yes lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But
why didn't you pack my new blue silk pijamas like i asked you todo?''

You'll love the answer . . . .
The wife replied ''i did. They're in your fishing box . . . .''
?????


B eautiful
I ntelligent
T alented
C reative
H onest

Email from : Brandon in Mocospace

No comments:

Post a Comment